Jewels of Italy
Jewels Of Italy
You could spend an eternity exploring the enchanting Italian capitals of Venice, Florence and Rome, but this exciting 7 day journey with Costsaver will deliver a multitude of memorable experiences that will linger long after you’ve returned home. Take a walk down memory lane – one that spans centuries of tradition, heritage and culture, as you encounter such iconic sights as the mighty Colosseum, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and Florence’s spectacular Duomo. Your exploration of this veritable open-air museum will leave you enriched and inspired.
- 6 Breakfast (B)
- 2 Dinner (D)
- : Visit St. Peter’s Basilica, view the Colosseum and see the ancient sites with your Local Specialist
- : Visit the Square of Miracles to view the Leaning Tower
- : Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio
- : View the Roman Arena and Juliet’s Balcony
- : Cruise by private boat to St. Mark’s Square and visit a traditional glassblowing workshop
Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
Rome sightseeing and free time
Rome – Pisa – Florence (2 Nights)
Florence sightseeing and free time
Florence – Verona – Venice (Mestre) (2 Nights)
Venice orientation and free time
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us